+ 2018 IPA Book Award Winner
+ 2018 Readers' Favorite Award Winner
What if making one tweak to your day-to-day conversations could immediately improve every relationship in your life?In this 3-hour, conversational read, you'll discover the whats, whys, and hows of one of the most valuable (yet surprisingly little-known) communication skills—validation.
Whether you're looking to improve your relationship with your spouse, navigate difficult conversations at work, or connect on a deeper level with friends and family, this book delivers simple, practical, proven techniques for improving any relationship in your life.
Mastery of this simple skill will enable you to:
• Calm (and sometimes even eliminate) the concerns, fears, and uncertainties of others
• Increase feelings of love, respect, and appreciation in your romantic relationships
• Quickly resolve, or even prevent, arguments
• Help others become open to your point of view
• Give advice and feedback that sticks
• Provide support and encouragement to others, even when you don't know how to “fix” the problem
• And much more
In short: this skill is powerful. Give the principles and practices in this book a chance and you'll be amazed at the difference they can make.
BookSniffer participates in the Amazon Affiliate program.
We earn a commission when you buy on Amazon.
Use the Booksniffer BookSCAPE system to help other readers narrow down their search.